Metaco | Lausanne | QA Automation/SDET | REMOTE (EU Only) OR ONSITE We're a leading blockchain software house that provides and integrates highly secure wallets for businesses (of all types). We are looking for a Mid-Senior QA Automation engineer / SDET
We are looking for/use:
- Coding skills in Java/Python/Go/Scala/C# (or able to be proficient in these)
- Comfortable on a linux/shell, knowledge of networking basics - we mainly linux on the desktop and of course cloud (with a bit of openbsd)
- Microservices, Docker, Google Cloud / AWS
- Multiple security and cryptography approaches (prior experience not required)
- Involvement with key players in the blockchain industry at a formative time
- Meetings kept to a minimum
- Flexible working from home (for onsite)
- Decent coffee machine
- Foosball/table football
Proficiency in English or French is a requirement, and a dedicated professional approach to working in a startup.
Drop a CV to Email is hidden and please highlight relevant experience (recruiters/agencies, do NOT contact me). You can also see roles at https://www.metaco.com/careers/ but please mention hackernews.
Looking forward to hearing from you!