Monadical.com | Senior Full-Stack Engineers | Principal Game Designer | Senior Unity Developer | Technical Content Creator | Full-Time | Canada | REMOTE
We're a full-stack consultancy, committed to building software that outlasts us. We have a wide variety of interesting projects including building unified data formats for neuroscience labs to share data sets, developing custom medical software for doctors, developing a brand new MOBA game, creating platforms for real estate agencies, crypto, and more. We're growing quickly and we’re short on engineering talent. We're looking to hire people, who are driven and want to play a lead role in growing an exciting company. We have dedicated time for self-improvement, blogging, talks, and contribution to FOSS. Our goal is to be a workplace with a strong focus on learning, where client projects provide a base of capital for us to all work on dream projects of our own. We have an inclusive, transparent culture with a public company principles handbook.
See more info and apply here: https://monadical.com/team.html#careers
If you have any questions, drop us an email at apply at monadical dot com
We’re looking for:
- Senior Full-Stack developers strong at Python and/or JS, experience in client relations, project management, UX, React. Experience with Rust, crypto, and mobile development is a plus.
- Technical Content Creator with a strong background in computer science/programming.
- Senior Unity Developer with strong experience in game programming and in working with/implementing networked game architecture with Unity. Experience with MOBA games is a big plus.
- Principal Game Designer with 5+ years of experience in professional Game Design, deep knowledge of and passion for PVP games and the MOBA space in particular. Experience shipping at least one AAA+ online competitive game is a must.
Some perks of working with us include:
• Work from home (we’re fully remote!) • Flexible working hours • Six weeks of paid vacation • Competitive salary • Time, funding, and support for self-improvement/blogging/talks/side-projects/FOSS contribution • Strong culture emphasis on individual autonomy and impact on company direction