Find more about us and the job openings on our career page https://grnh.se/8b9a8702teu, or contact me via the URL on my profile if you have any questions.
* Competitive salary + stock options * Hybrid working - 3 days whatever suits you + 2 days office per week * Learning budget (10% from gross yearly salary [13.2% for Vilnus]) * 30 working days of holiday [25 for Vilnus] * Remote workout classes * Mental and emotional-health support from Mindletic * A daily allowance for ordering lunch * Monthly team-building events * A personal monthly budget for shopping on Vinted * Work anywhere in the EU for 90 days out of the year * Dog friendly offices * Home office support (IT workstation equipment provided + a personal budget of up to 540 € for home workplace furniture) Our tech blog: https://vinted.engineering/
My team is hiring! Olive is a solid place to work. Good remote culture and good comp and benefits. The first place where I've had to hold myself back from working too much.
Olive helps make healthcare not suck so bad, which is one of my primary reasons for joining. We build a wide variety of products that help automate administrative tasks. The team you would join is currently focused on division of financial responsibility: making sure claims are sent to the right place. If that doesn't sound great, my manager was open to me switching teams basically from the beginning.
If you have at least one year of professional experience, email me at Email is hidden if you're interested. Strong ML knowledge is preferred but not a strict requirement - curiosity and software experience can compensate. Ctrl+f keywords: Python, AWS, machine learning, healthcare, remote
Astranis9 days ago
Astranis | Flight Software Engineer, Ground Software Engineer, Software Engineer- System Modelling , Software Engineer - Controls and Simulations | San Francisco, CA 94107 | Onsite Hybrid | FULLTIME ONLY Astranis is seeking to hire talented software engineers at all levels in our new HQ located at the historic Pier 70 in San Francisco! Astranis just raised a $250M Series C led by BlackRock. With multiple micro-geo-satellites sold and our first launch on the horizon in May 2022, we plan to triple our headcount over the next year. Astranis is the micro-geo-satellite innovator that is here to change internet access for the 4 billion people still without! Our satellites are built in months and at a fraction of the industry standard cost. Tech: Python, Django, React, MongoDB, AWS / C++, RTOS, Embedded Linux, Our compensation offers: Competitive base salary + pre-ipo equity Health, dental, vision, & life insurance Unlimited PTI Lunch and dinner EVERYDAY! Commuter benefits 401K
Conceive is a digital health company with an ambitious goal: improving women’s health outcomes. We're building a digital-first fertility program that combines curated community, evidence-based education, and 1:1 coaching. Amidst a variety of point solutions, we are building an integrated product that directly solves patients needs while reducing costs and increasing pregnancies.
We’re looking for our second founding engineer - an energetic and collaborative senior full-stack software engineer who gets excited about building new products from scratch, working with other engineers, designers, and product owners, and advancing the field of women’s health and fertility!
- As a founding engineer, you will help define our culture (both company and engineering), hone our development process, and build the future of women’s digital health
- Execute on the vision. Working closely with the CEO, fellow engineers, designers, and other teammates, you will turn ideas into functionality. Each day you will be working cross-functionally, gathering requirements, shipping features, testing functionality, resolving bugs and incidents, improving performance, perfecting user experience, and more
- Help us grow our engineering team by contributing to what we value, who we hire, how we grow, how we collaborate, and how we celebrate
- Commit to world-class design implementations that create smooth, beautiful, and joyful user experiences
- Fill the gap. Jump in and solve a problem whenever and wherever possible Be hands-on. You are a leader and a builder - someone who can build and ship with limited resources and the light the way for others.
We're leveraging ML to provide body recommendations to clothing retailers to reduce their returns and give customers the right garment the first time.
We're building out a lot of infrastructure, including our ETL pipeline and continuing to mature our API. Of course, there's also a ton of ML to work on and research to do. We're fast-growing (Just raised our Series A round), and looking to add talented engineers & data scientists to join our team.
At Anima, we’ve built ambitious software to automate the entire healthcare workflow - from history taking to recommending & saving an action plan for the patient, ready for a human doctor to greenlight.
We're backed by YC and raised a $2.5m seed round in 2021, giving us a runway of 4+ years. We are pretty unique among health techs: we have both medical and engineering domain expertise - there are 4 doctors working full time at Anima, as well as 'pure' software engineers.
Anima is now the most advanced online triage platform and is live in NHS clinics around the UK. We’re looking to add talented software engineers and medics (who can or can't code!), who are hungry and understand the urgency and importance of what we’re doing for society. Join Anima & you'll solve super interesting technical problems that will save lives.
- Software Engineers (expert competency in JS/TS. Comfortable with key frameworks/libraries like Angular, Node and React. Able to work full stack in JS/TS)
- Clinical Engineers (medical or a medically-affiliated degree required. Otherwise, no specific experience, including coding, required)
- Clinical Account Managers (medical or a medically-affiliated degree required)
At Deft, we're on a mission to redefine monitoring large-scale distributed architectures for our customers. Does old-school up/down monitoring turn you off? Do you think synthetic monitoring is table stakes? We believe distributed event tracing, open telemetry, time-series data, and instrumentation are the bee's knees! If you have an observability vision, join our team to make it a reality. Check out our open position for an observability engineer now.
Note: We are hiring for multiple positions for Software Engineers, Senior Software Engineers, Technical Leads, etc, due to a massive expansion in our business.
While we are looking for "T-shaped" engineers, heavy front-end experience is not required. I personally only work on the back-end writing Python and SQL and never touch the front-end. Thanks for listening, now for the canned stuff...
"Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We're looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help develop our web application, which helps deliver the right care to the right people at the right time. A Senior Software Engineer on the Aledade App team is primarily responsible for expanding, improving, and maintaining our existing web application. We’re looking for our engineers to be self-starting, and proactive; they are expected to serve as a trusted resource on the business logic in place as well as our system architecture. They are expected to work collaboratively, with minimal supervision, to ensure our application meets our users’ needs, as well as project requirements and scalability characteristics. This is a remote telecommuting role and can be based anywhere in US."
On a personal note, my time at Aledade has been wonderful. The people I've worked with, both on the tech side of the house and the "in the field" employees have all been very knowledgeable and genuinely care about our mission. Our CEO and other leadership are VERY knowledgeable and genuinely care about the people in the company and our mission, and the transparency is like no other company I've ever worked for.
Our tech stack consists of Python 3, Postgres, Snowflake, DBT, Flask, and Vue for you lovers of pixels, and many other technologies as well.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions and/or a resume if you're interested, and I can submit your resume as a referral. Unfortunately due to the nature of the data and our work, we are only hiring people located within the U.S.