Shamaazi | UK / Europe | Remote | Full Time
Hi , we are looking for a full-stack, full-time and fully-remote engineer at Shamaazi .
We are a small team working remotely across the UK and Europe. You’ll be joining our engineering team of two.
We’re a small, fintech-for-good startup, based in the UK. Our products help over 160,000 people and organisations across the world donate to charity every year.
Our products include:
- MyTenNights (https://mytennights.com) - Automates charity donations over the last ten nights of Ramadan.
- MyTenDays (https://mytendays.com) - Automate charity donations over the 10 blessed days of Hajj.
- GiveMatch (https://givematch.com) - Double charity donations through the magic of match funding.
- ZAKchat (https://zakchat.com) - An online Zakat calculator.
Technology is the heart of Shamaazi. We believe our engineers deserve the creative freedom to make every product something they are proud to work on. You'll have complete autonomy over the software you build. We want to enable you to make decisions and help us select the right tool for the job. We’re always open to trying new technologies, but currently, we are using:
- Go for our backend code,
- React for our frontend,
- A serverless, event-driven architecture to handle spikes in traffic,
- Amazon Web Services including DynamoDB, Lambda, SQS, SES, SNS and Cognito,
- Terraform to manage and configure our infrastructure,
- GitHub Actions for continuous integration and deployment.
If this sounds like your kind of thing, or you'd like to find out more info, please get in touch via Email is hidden.