HyperCube | Software Engineer | New York, NY (NYC) & San Francisco Bay Area, CA (SF) & Tel Aviv, Israel | Full-time | https://www.hypercube.ai
Do you want to work on challenging machine learning and distributed systems problems? HyperCube is a real-time serving engine for deep learning retrieval applications.
- We are looking for software engineers with at least 2 years of experience
- At least one scripting language, such as Python, Scala, etc.
- At least one compiled language, such as C++, Go, Java, etc.
Preferred experience, 2 or more of the following:
- At least one deep learning framework, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, MXNet, etc.
- Building web-scale services and/or distributed systems
- Productionizing machine learning models and applications
- Embeddings and nearest-neighbor search algorithms
- Information retrieval (i.e. Lucene, Elasticsearch, database internals, etc.)
- Hardware acceleration (CPU, GPU, TPU, FPGA, etc.)
Our current tech stack: AWS, Kubernetes, Python, C++.
HyperCube is a distributed team with offices in New York, NY, San Mateo, CA, and Tel Aviv, Israel. Our team includes world-class scientists and engineers who built large scale ML applications and platforms (including Amazon SageMaker) at leading companies and cloud providers. We are passionate about building great solutions by pushing the boundaries of science and technology.
Email amir [ at ] hypercube.ai, subject line "Hacker News April 2020", to apply or learn more.