Flexpa | Remote (US timezones) | Senior software developer | https://www.flexpa.com
Flexpa connects applications to health insurance data. We are looking to grow the team with a software developer who is excited to work on our mission of refactoring healthcare.
Our company handbook is open and available to get a sense for how we work . For more details about our product, please review our developer documentation .
Our stack: TypeScript, Turborepo, NextJS, React, Tailwind, Prisma, PostgreSQL, Fastify, HL7 FHIR, Docker
What We Offer:
* A purposeful mission of refactoring healthcare
* Mentorship from experienced founders who have been through Y Combinator in S15 and W20.
* Support from world-class technologists, investors, and healthcare practitioners
* A unique culture where we "put the shopping cart back" and uphold values we take pride in
* Clear and competitive compensation targeting the 75th percentile rates
Skills & Experience:
* 2+ years of full-time experience as a software developer
* Proficiency in TypeScript and functional programming patterns
* History of shipping
To apply please submit an application at https://flexpa.applytojobs.ca/engineering/25554 and _afterwards_ send us an email to Email is hidden about what makes you interested in the role!